Rose GmbH Medizin- und Sterilisiertechnik was founded on February 1, 1949 by Mr. Ewald Rose in Rosenheim, Bavaria.
At that time the company dealt with equipments for
- doctor’s offices,
- medicinal laboratories.
In 1956 the relocation of the company to Trier was processed.
Both here and in bordering countries the company supplied different customers with respective facilities. For it’s medical disposable products, in 1968 the company began to integrate ETO-sterilization to its service offer as a completion.
In 1976 the additional demand resulted in the construction of a hall with reserved places for ethylene oxide sterilizers. Another hall, constructed in 1980, includes
reserved places arranged for ethylene oxide sterilizers.
Furthermore Rose GmbH began here with a
separation of the floor into compartments, arranged for the operational procedures of the ethylene oxide sterilization.
Single workflows could be conducted in two more halls since 1986 / 87.
From 1991 to 1993 the following further development led to the construction of separate storage halls (no. 5 and no. 6). Up to this time the halls no. 1 to no. 6 where constructed stepwise.
From 2010 to 2012, the halls no. 7 – 10 were planned simultaneously.
- Reserved places,
- separations of the floors,
- storage floors,
were adjusted for all workflows right from the design or planning stage.